CQD® Modified Tactical Grip Extension
• Utilized for striking and pressure control when appropriate
• Can be employed in emergency situations for breaking certain types of residential and commercial grade glass
• Magazine guide: allows operator to insert magazine quickly while on the move and under stress
• Aids in protecting wrist and median nerve in close combat
• Additional weight assists weapon function in offline, angle, and snap shooting
• Lanyard hole is provided for retention cord when warranted
• Added weight assists in reducing recoil
• Weight: 1.2 ounces
• Length: 3.5 inches
• Material: 6061 aluminum with 3/16″ screw
This modified version is available for the Glock 17/22 Generations 2 and 3.
• Break glass
• Utilize pressure control
• Magazine guide
Developed the tactical grip extension in the early 90’s, as one of the components of the CQD Combat Pistol. Initial version was created from modifying screw and securing with epoxy and filler
Easy to install with 3/16″ Allen wrench
Can be removed and reinstalled as necessary
Dieter's Close Quarters Defense®, Inc. adheres to all International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) policies. It is up to the consumer to know and follow ITAR policies using the information provided by the US government.
Our policy is that (1) nothing shall be exported, (2) there is no international shipping, and (3) no item will be shipped with knowledge that the ultimate destination will be outside of the UNITED STATES. This includes specifically any and all freight forwarding companies located inside the UNITED STATES. No item will be shipped to a freight forwarding company.
Further information is available at these websites:
U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Control Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control Tel.: (202) 622-2480