CQD® Mark II Type E
CQD® Mark II Type E, serrated only.
The award-winning CQD® Mark II knife is one of the most envied pieces of equipment in the tactical industry. To make this landmark design available to budget-oriented end users, we are proud to introduce the new Mark II Type E. Functionally identical to the original manual version of the Mark II, the Type E features the same high-strength plunge-lock mechanism and carbide glass breaker. However, its handle is constructed of precision injection-molded reinforced nylon mounted to a 420J stainless steel frame. Its spearpoint AUS8A stainless steel blade boasts improved edge geometry for increased cutting performance and a low-profile black PVD-coated finish. Now you can have all the performance of the original Mark II at a price that fits every budget.
• Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
• Re-engineered plunge-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
• Improved secondary safety
• Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
• Blade Length: 3.300″/84mm
• Overall Length: 7.950″/202mm
• Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
• Blade Finish: Black PVD coating
• Edge type: Partially serrated
• Handle Material: Injection-molded reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
• Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-down carry