CQD® Mark II Aluminum Handle
CQD® Mark II Aluminum Handle, Serrated Only.
A smaller, more concealable version of the award-winning CQD® Mark I knife, the Mark II features the same high-strength milled-aluminum construction, state-of-the-art plunge lock mechanism, and secondary safety lock. The butt of the Mark II’s non-slip, ergonomic handle houses a carbide glass breaker for breaching windows while a reversible spring-steel clip supports convenient left or right-side tip-down carry.
• Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
• Re-engineered button-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
• Hardened internal blade stop pin
• Rubberized grip surface
• Improved secondary safety
• Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
• Blade Length: 3.300″/84mm
• Overall Length: 7.950″/202mm
• Blade Material: 440C stainless steel
• Blade Finish: PVD Coating
• Edge type: Partially serrated
• Handle Material: CNC milled anodized aircraft aluminum with rubberized insert panels
Dieter's Close Quarters Defense®, Inc. adheres to all International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) policies. It is up to the consumer to know and follow ITAR policies using the information provided by the US government.
Our policy is that (1) nothing shall be exported, (2) there is no international shipping, and (3) no item will be shipped with knowledge that the ultimate destination will be outside of the UNITED STATES. This includes specifically any and all freight forwarding companies located inside the UNITED STATES. No item will be shipped to a freight forwarding company.
Further information is available at these websites:
U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Control Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control Tel.: (202) 622-2480