CQD® Mark II Type E
CQD® Mark II Type E
CQD® Mark II Type E, serrated only.
The award-winning CQD® Mark II knife is one of the most envied pieces of equipment in the tactical industry. To make this landmark design available to budget-oriented end users, we are proud to introduce the new Mark II Type E. Functionally identical to the original manual version of the Mark II, the Type E features the same high-strength plunge-lock mechanism and carbide glass breaker. However, its handle is constructed of precision injection-molded reinforced nylon mounted to a 420J stainless steel frame. Its spearpoint AUS8A stainless steel blade boasts improved edge geometry for increased cutting performance and a low-profile black PVD-coated finish. Now you can have all the performance of the original Mark II at a price that fits every budget.
• Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
• Re-engineered plunge-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
• Improved secondary safety
• Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
• Blade Length: 3.300″/84mm
• Overall Length: 7.950″/202mm
• Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
• Blade Finish: Black PVD coating
• Edge type: Partially serrated
• Handle Material: Injection-molded reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
• Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-down carry
WARNING: When you order and purchase Cutlery from CQD Products, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the Cutlery ordered and that the Cutlery can be purchased and owned in your state, county, and/or city of residence. To that end, Cutlery cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; CO; D.C.; MA; Miami-Dade and Sarasota counties, FL. By offering Cutlery for sale, CQD Products does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess the Cutlery ordered. Please check your State, County, and City laws for restrictions before ordering Cutlery.